Keeping Your Facilities Accessible and Safe in Winter
Snow and ice removal management is our specialty. With a team of experts, Cherry Logistics offers outstanding performance and customer service. Our comprehensive snow removal package ensures you will not be caught off guard by an impending storm and your facilities will receive the attention they require before, during and after each winter weather event. Services include:
- 24-hour centralized dispatch
- Round-the-clock weather monitoring by on-staff meteorologists
- One contact number with all calls answered by our Service Delivery team
- Periodic site visits to assess quality of service
- Detailed site maps for each location
- Thorough communication to stakeholders and site managers before and after snow events
Cherry Logistics’ on-staff meteorologists are continually monitoring forecasts in each client’s area, assuring service providers are prepared and on-site when you need them. Our dispatch center is in constant communication with our contractors and available 24/7 to customers. You may contact our team with any questions. We understand accessibility is a priority to you. The inability to reach a provider in a crisis can be very frustrating. With Cherry Logistics, you will never face this issue!
Our weather monitoring process also allows our team to coordinate site visits during and after storms—the most vital time window for snow removal. Information collected from these visits is then used to enhance our existing site maps and determine how to best service your facility in the future.
We understand your expectations and work hard to offer rapid solutions whenever necessary. Please contact us to learn more.